SettingSteel SpearGear

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Picasso spearfishing 2009 Lineup

Looking like the new Picasso line of spearfishing gear is rolling out, just in time for summer too! Seems they got a few nice new spearfishing gear and stuff. One thing I always have liked about Picasso is they're always innovating. One particular item that caught my attention is their "Tiger" spearfishing knife, seems its a pretty complete spearfishing tool, thats fit for spearfishing in Miami waters, the only modification I would do to that spearfishing knife is add a bungee lanyard to it. I also like the "quick dyneema" inserts for tying spearfishing bands...definitely a quick fix when your out spearfishing in Miami/Keys. Another essential spearfishing tool, is a spearfishing gaff, which I never leave home without- in fact I have been prototyping one for about a year now, this will hopefully be the best spearfishing gaff around, but just the same, Picasso's looks good; its great to see at least one major spearfishing brand carrying them. I wonder how that nylon stretch weight belt fairs, as well as their kevlar bootys...and finally the professional floating cable, hopefully I'll come across some reviews.

http://www.picasso-sg.com/Portals/0/catalogues/Picasso_2009_eng.pdf

Till next spearfishing report, tight bands, straight shafts, and smooooooooth triggers!

Tone
http://www.settingsteelspeargear.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have been needing some new spearfishing gear for a while. Do you recommend Picasso? I have heard that Spetton is also a good brand.

    ReplyDelete