SettingSteel SpearGear

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

GOOD NEWS-BAD NEWS

Which do you want first?????

GOOD NEWS!!!! Of course....
Went out this weekend for a spearfishing quickie trip, well it was more like a test run (both engines-insider joke) report to follow today.

BAD NEWS, boo woo...
Well it could also be good news. If you recall I've been tinkering with a pretty rad speargun, that a few friends have been testing for about a little over 2 years....the spearguns has been
"debugged" and "tweaked", and was going to launch the grand opening of our new online store www.settingsteelspeargear.com, then lo and behold outa the blue (literally) comes this spearfishing company and they want the speargun....I've worked with a few manufacturers before with their own designs/ers, but have never actually been exposed to this side of the business (although I'd imagine its no different than selling a furniture design- which I have quite a bit of experience)...should be interesting journey, as this is/was my baby....ok enough babbling...so it seems perhaps (sadly) I may enter in to some type of agreement that may put restrains on our marketing end of the gun....but the good part is this amazing concept speargun my finally be available to the masses, and I hope will set a new standard in underwater hunting.
I'll keep you all in the loop, on the process and hope to even throw in some sneak pix of the gun, along the way!

On a side note I hope to have my humble site up and running by the end of Nov. (dang didn't I say that last Nov.) anyways thanks for dropping in, be safe out there.



Till next spearfishing report, tight bands, straight shafts, and smooooooooth triggers!

Tone

http://www.settingsteelspeargear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment